Know Where to Find Best Travel Deals
Families and businesses want their vacation dollars to go further this year.
According to the U.S. Travel Association, more Americans are taking vacations this year than last. Considering the current economic climate, value is a top priority nowadays, as both leisure and business travelers are looking to get the most out of their travel dollar. With that in mind, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is offering money-saving deals and discounts at some of its top U.S. and international resorts.
· Benefits for families: Fairmont’s Canadian resorts have launched a new program this summer offering guests the opportunity to take a spin around town in a sleek, complimentary BMW Cruise Bike. You can also take advantage of Golf Fore Free packages at The Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler or The Fairmont Algonquin, which are offering free rounds of golf. Meanwhile The Fairmont Mayakoba in Mexico’s Riviera Maya and the Fairmont Scottsdale have complimentary kids clubs that offer interactive and educational activities year-round.
· Know where to find the best deals: Go to www.Fairmont.com and check out the property pages for resorts such as The Fairmont Orchid in Hawaii. which is currently featuring a two for one promotion offering two rooms for the price of one. You can also get some last minute deals by following Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on Twitter, where special Twitter-only deals and other discounts are announced. Twitter followers got inside access to an exclusive discount offering 50% off at the luxurious Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica. It definitely pays to plan ahead to be eligible for "Fairmont Savers," which offers up to 30% off the best available rates. You can lock in rates as low as $99 a night at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park or $160 at Bermuda’s The Fairmont Southampton.
· Look for places where the dollar goes further: While the US dollar has seen better days, there are still plenty of destinations where the exchange rate adds immediate value to your trip. Close to home, the dollar still works in your favor in both Canada and Mexico. That makes a trip much more affordable to resorts like the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac (US$209/night) in Quebec City, The Fairmont Acapulco Princess (US$215/night) in Mexico or Five-Diamond Fairmont Mayakoba (US$239/night) in the Mayan Riviera much more enticing. There are also a number of affordable hotels in exotic destinations such as the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club priced at US$190.
· Take advantage of Spa Season: When you book a Spa Season package at a Fairmont property that has a Fairmont Spa or Willow Stream Spa, you will receive a complimentary $25 spa credit per person. That’s in addition to a complimentary room upgrade for every two-night stay.
· Become a member of Fairmont President’s Club: Members of the complimentary guest loyalty program receive email promotions highlighting exclusive offers to some of Fairmont’s most sought after destinations. Additionally, members have access to private check-in and check-out, free high-speed Internet access and complimentary use of TaylorMade golf clubs. Free to join, you can find out more or enroll at www.fairmont.com/fpc.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
A leader in the global hospitality industry, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts includes iconic landmarks like Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City, Kenya's Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club, and London's Savoy, which is reopening later this year following an extensive restoration program. Fairmont's portfolio includes 56 world-class hotels, with plans to develop more than 30 new properties in the coming years in destinations as diverse as Shanghai, The Philippines and India.
return to the Hints index page